A day of worries and tensions got over.I could do both physical education viva and optional class confidently.it was Malayalam medium students so it was difficult to get response but I could manage with them. Thank god for the great assistance. All the best for my friends for tomorrows viva hope that everything will be fine! π
Popular posts from this blog
Internship diary.ππΆπΌπ
Internship at St. Gorretti's HSS. BEd fourth semester internship started at MTTC. I have got an opportunity to teach in a new school St. Gorretti's HSS. Nalanchira.it's a girls school but up to 7th standard school have mixed classes. we started our internship on November 15th. I got 8th_D.I have 27students in my class .I finished today 7th lesson template. During this week I could really understand the school environment and students. I could teach them about share and care. I really enjoying the day in St. Gorretti's.










Comments
Post a Comment